WEALTH MANAGEMENT FIRM, Texas (2003 – Present)
Ultra-high net worth multi-family office with $4.8B of Assets Under Management (AUM)
Expert level knowledge and management of the comprehensive financial planning and oversight process for ultra-high net worth clients by identifying, implementing, and monitoring strategies that meet each client’s investment, insurance, philanthropic, tax, legacy, wealth transfer, and various other financial and risk mitigation needs and goals.
- Advised in a senior lead capacity on 10 core family relationships. Average client relationships exceeded$10M of assets under management.
- Experienced in multi-state and cross border transactions and structures.
- Hired, lead, coached, and delegated to a close-knit client relationship team of six members ranging from managers to administrative personnel.
- Managed the collaboration between the client relationship team, external advisors, and firm wide specialty teams that included, but are not limited to tax, trust, bank, philanthropy, accounting, and estate planning professionals.
- Co-lead prospect meetings and was consistent in earning multiple client referrals annually from client and external third party relationships.
- Top producer in sourcing lines of credit, mortgages, yacht, and aircraft loans.
Big 4 ACCOUNTING FIRM, Texas (1998 – 2003)
Manager, Personal Financial Planning Practice
- Oversaw the team’s comprehensive financial planning engagements that served top-level executives and upper management.
- Lead a team of associates and senior associates in the preparation of individual, partnership, C-Corporation, S-Corporation, estate, trust, gift, and various other income tax return filings for over 100 client relationships.
CERTIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Certified Public Accountant – CPA
Certified Financial Planner – CFP ®
Received NASD Series 7 and 65 Licenses
Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
Member, Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA)
University – 1998