How to kill your dreams:
- Count on overnight success.
- Think someone else has the answers you need.
- Decide to settle when growth is guaranteed.
- Assume failure is someone else’s fault.
- Believe that the only things that matter are the dreams themselves.
This is a playbook by Brazilian entrepreneur and author Bel Pesce. Her advice for reaching your dreams? It’s pretty simple: enjoy your journey.
Also, use the opposite of the list above. Understand that success never happens instantly. It’s always a culmination of lots of hard work and decisions made along the way.
Look to yourself for answers. Re-calibrate your goals all the time. Take responsibility for your own failures. And always appreciate every moment of the journey.